Are you passionate about pilates, skilled at offering personalized attention and motivated to helping others move well? Do enjoy working with clients one on one and in a small group environment? If you answered YES, then consider joining our team!
Our clients are consistent, reliable and eager to work hard and learn.
We value your time and talent, offering a supportive environment and competitive pay as an employee.
Pilates Instructor Position (part-time)
We are seeking a “reliable, passionate, and skilled” Pilates Instructor for PART TIME employment (with opportunity to grow), who is available afternoons/evenings; (ability to sub Saturdays and /or during the mornings also a plus) who has a passion and desire to teach Pilates safely and effectively in a small group and private environment. Ability to confidently work with a range of clients of all ages and abilities. From new exercisers, to skilled pilates practitioners and seniors. Knowledge in post-rehabilitative conditioning a plus, but can be coached in this area.
*We are also looking for Substitute Teachers*
Compensation: $34.00 - $60.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 – 16 per week
- Certified as a Pilates Teacher (mat and equipment) by a reputable contemporary training program
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience (if less than that, but eager to learn, we are happy to support your growth)
- Available for a minimum of 8-12 hours per week; afternoons & evenings needed, (other options can be discussed), and possibly Sunday availability. Ability to substitute throughout the week and/or on Saturday mornings is a plus!
- Desire to teach Pilates safely and effectively for post-rehabilitative conditioning,
functional movement, and seniors.
- Able to think on your feet and modify for common musculoskeletal injuries, or levels
- Positive, empathetic, and genuinely enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills, Responsible and reliable
- Confident in teaching group classes and private sessions with personalize approach
- Maintains a clean and organized environment
- A dedicated team player who values their work and wants to learn and grow
Employee discount on retail items
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Complementary drop in classes